What to wear – Best fabrics to wear would be a moisture wicking tee shirt or tank top with form fitting shorts, capris or leggings.
Nourish and Hydrate – Staying hydrated is so important for your body’s overall health. Drink water before, during and after class. We recommend eating a simple carbohydrate snack 30 minutes before the class to keep your blood sugar up and energy strong. Core water is for sale, or feel free to fill your own water bottle up at our hydration station.
-Please arrive at least 20 minutes before class begins and inform the front desk staff if it is your first class with us. Our friendly staff will take great care of getting you all set.
– Sign in – If you reserved a space in advance, your name will appear on the sign- in sheet at the front desk. Initial next to your name so that we know you’re here. If you’re not signed in 5 minutes before class and have not called the front desk to let them know you’re on your way, your spot will be released.
– You will need to fill out our new member waiver on site. Any student under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver in person. Students under 16 must have a parent with them to attend class.
– We have custom coded keypad lockers to keep your personal items secure during class. They are super easy to use, and directions are printed inside each locker. They are also equipped with USB outlets – so feel free to leave your phone safely stored and out of the classroom while it conveniently powers up!
– For your convenience, we offer immaculate men and women’s facilities each equipped with showers, towels and spa grade amenities. We tried to think of it all (dryers, curling irons and luxurious grooming products).
– Our instructors will inspire you to be your best self. They will push you to want to push yourself. Please always listen to your body and always work at a pace that is comfortable for you. If you feel any unusual or persistent symptoms, please seek medical attention.